How it works
Frequently Asked Questions
TeenCounseling.com is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- You were required to undergo therapy either by a court order or by any other authority
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or you do not have a reliable Internet connection
- If you are seriously contemplating severely harming yourself or someone else.
- If you share with your therapist that you are being abused or neglected, or know of another individual under 18 who is being abused or neglected.
- If you share with your therapist that you know of an elderly person who is being abused or neglected.