TeenCounseling.com is not the right solution for your teen if any of the following is true:
• Your teen has had thoughts of hurting themselves or others
• Your teen is in an urgent crisis or emergency situation
• Your teen has been diagnosed with a severe mental illness or has been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
• Your teen was required to undergo therapy or counseling either by a court order or by any other authority
• Your teen does not have a device that can connect to the Internet or your teen cannot access a reliable Internet connection.
Coverage and benefits for traditional therapy and counseling services change from one health insurance company to another and from plan to plan, but generally the following rules apply:
If you consider using your health insurance, please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions: