If you are between the ages of 13-19, and would like to be able to talk to a counselor about your issues, Teen Counseling may be right for you! Counselors can help you to learn coping skills, feel happier, achieve important goals, do better in school, or improve relationships.
Teen Counseling is not the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You have had thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- You are in an urgent crisis or emergency situation
- You have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness or has been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- You are required to undergo therapy or counseling either by a court order or by any other authority
- You do not have a device that can connect to the Internet reliably (computer, tablet, or smartphone)